The Band Boosters are a group of parents who meet the third Tuesday of the month during the school year to help support the band program in many ways. Our Band Director, Brian Lewsadder, encourages your involvement and he appreciates your support in making our band program run smoothly.
Booster Meetings every third Tuesday at 7 pm, in the
Our current Band Booster Board is:
Natalie Amundsen President
Laura Vuskovic Vice President
Beth Anchando Treasurer
Nichole England Secretary
Contact Mr. Lewsadder with any questions.
Contact our Webmaster with questions or concerns about the website.
TIRED OF WAITING UP UNTIL THE WEE HOURS OF THE NIGHT WONDERING WHEN
YOUR KIDS WILL FINALLY BE BACK FROM THE DAY’S COMPETITION?
Receive text notifications!
- Text “tnband” to 41411 (or sign-up on the band website, www.terranovaband.org)
Sign up now so you don’t forget later!
- You’ll immediately receive 2 texts thanking you for signing up and letting you know how to unsubscribe
- I will send out a text when we are about 20 minutes from school on our way back from competitions so you can be
there waiting to pick your kids up (and I don’t have to wait an hour for everyone to leave :)
- You will receive NO OTHER TEXTS from me or this service
- This service is FREE!!! (unless your phone carrier regularly charges you for texts).
- This service is free to the band because they add an advertisement at the bottom of each text, but they will not ever
send you advertisements separate from the texts I send out.